Wednesday, February 10, 2010

hello blog world, it's me, Jill

Update:
I celebrated my birthday this year with a surprise Brad Paisley concert,from my awesome sisters. We all had a great time and since it was a surprise, i took ZERO pictures- my camera was left at home. But! I will try to post some pictures later that Kendra took with her camera. I haven't been to a concert since Brad and Amy took me to see Rod Stewart for my 22 birthday, so it was a lot of fun. and we had really good seats. I got lots of sweet cards, phone calls and emails. All in all, it was a good weekend.
-Josh is doing great with nursing school but we are BOTH very excited about him graduating August 7Th.
-We have a new dog named Lucy. she is really sweet and a good addition to our family.
-My best friend, Leslie moved to Colorado and i am trying to plan a trip to visit her sometime in March. I have never been, so i am looking forward to seeing Colorado and getting to spend time with her!
-Josh and I are loving the new house! We have met a few of our neighbors and they are all extremely nice.
-We both have started doing P90X. Josh has done it once before and now he has talked me into trying it. let me just say, it is pretty intense but also VERY addicting! i have become a little obsessed. BUT, its great and its a lot of fun.
-The Saints won the Super Bowl! Josh was so excited (i was also, just not as excited as he was of course) and it was fun watching him watch the game. I thought for a second I was going to have to call 911, I'm pretty sure he almost had a heart attack.
-Its freezing here in Alabama, STILL! I am so ready for Summer!
-Last but not least, we just fostered our first puppy. He was a 6 week old black lab (we nick named him Saint) and surprisingly, we found him a home within 48 hours! We did get a tiny bit attached, but are happy he will have a good home. We are also hoping to foster more often, it was a lot of fun even though it was just for a few short days.

0 comments: